Find out your
target customers’ psychographics with questions such as:
So how do you go about finding the answers to these questions?The best way is to interview your target audience and just ask them. Once you have interviewed a sample of them, a pattern tends to emerge.Another way is to "stalk" them on social media (Instagram/Reddit/Facebook groups, etc..)
- What makes them tick?
- What are their core values & beliefs?
- What causes them to become anxious?
- What are their ideal experiences?
- What are they nostalgic about from the past?
- What do they find funny/entertaining?
- What do they find dangerous/risky in their lives?
Check the brands they follow, restaurants they go to, influencers they follow, newsletters they subscribe to, books they read, and memberships they belong to.You should be able to infer the core needs and desires of your target audience from these information sources.